• certified according to EN 358
• multifunctional device for ascending and descending with the running double rope
• for left and right handers
• two cams: for ropes with Ø 11 to 12 mm and Ø 12 to 14
• frame made of high quality stainless steel
• service life: 10 years
• minimum breaking strength: 22 kN
• working load: 200 kg
• using with a second person for rescue is allowed
• weight: 511 g
Multifunctional, self-blocking rope control device for the running double rope. The running rope is directly in front of the climber so it is possible to pull and feed the rope very comfortable with one hand or hand over hand into the device. Turning it in the releasing position and pressing the thumb brake needs very little force. So speed regulation is very easy. This smoother handling allows for more convenience and safer feeling when using the speed control. The SpiderJack 3 has a secured locking position function. This gives a maximum of safety when working. The frame is made of high quality stainless steel, so the danger of failure is very low even under high stress.
The integrated swivel allows to turn and use the device always in the optimum direction. There is a pulley under the body. So the pull force from a deflected rope is smoothly absorbed in the device instead in the hand of the climber. It is not possible to place the cam erroneously in the wrong direction. The big replaceable wearing pin inside the rope channel allows for working with the device for many years.
Free UK delivery on orders over £75
We operate FREE UK delivery on all orders over £75 exclusive of VAT
We offer Royal Mail, DPD and UPS delivery services. Price and availability of each are dependent upon weights & location. All costs and delivery options are calculated at the checkout, please proceed through to basket for accurate quotation.
Next day, Next day 12:00, Next day 10:30am.
Saturday, Saturday 12:00, Saturday 10:30
Sunday, Sunday 12:00
Next day (usually used for oversized parcels.)
Royal Mail Services
Tracking your order
Returning or exchanging items
Returns Form Download
If in the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we are happy for you to return for refund or exchange items you are not satisfied with. This is subject to the return and receipt of your goods being in its original condition and packaging within 14 days of order date.
Please print off and complete the returns form filling in the relevant fields explaining what you want to exchange or return and why?
Please send this form back with the goods to return or exchange. We recommend you use a postal service that offers a tracked service as it’s your responsibility to get the parcel back to us.
Returning damaged or incorrect items
If in the unfortunate case you have received an item that you have not ordered or that has arrived to you in a less than satisfactory condition. Please print off and complete the returns form above. If you can return the goods to us we will exchange and refund your postage. In the instance that this is a heavy or awkward parcel to return it may prove beneficial for us to collect the item instead.
For any further assistance please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01670 789701 to communicate with us further regarding any issues.
We are keen to maintain a high level of customer service and are on hand to assist you in any way we can
Please note: On Saturday’s due to courier operating hours and lower staffing in store, assistance may be limited until the following Monday but we will endeavor to help you in any way we can.
Newcastle upon Tyne
• Refunds and Exchanges for all items, including faulty goods, can only be given within 14 days of receipt.
• We will issue a FULL REFUND (Excluding delivery charge) on receipt, we will exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred.
• The items being returned are your responsibility until we receive them back.
• As a recommendation and for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that carries insurance or tracking.
• If goods are returned to Gusthart’s due to being unable to be deliver, incorrect address or order refusal but you wish for us to despatch the goods again, a further delivery charge will be incurred. In the event of additional charges a member of the Gusthart’s team will contact you to arrange payment.
• The cost of returning is your responsibility and is therefore non-refundable, unless deemed necessary.
We are committed to ensuring your personal information is secure.
We accept all major credit and debit cards through a secured and fully PCI-compliant hosted payment page.
Online payments can also be made through PayPal or through finance using DekoPay.
Paypal is widely used with an excellent online reputation and offers buyer protection on all transactions.
DekoPay is available to all users spending over £278 and allows users the option to spread the cost of their purchase spreading payments across either a 12, 18, 24 or 36 month period.
For more information relating to Deko click here