KERNMASTER is a performance 11.0mm static line with a unique construction of a 48-strand polyester cover and a braided nylon core. The blend of polyester and nylon helps provide a greater range of chemical resistance over traditional 100% nylon constructed lines.
The braided core bends more easily offering less fatiguing which makes for a better knotable line and better control through mechanical ascent/descent devices, as well as increased strength. In the event of a cover failure, the rope core will remain intact, allowing the user to ascend/descend over the core to get back to a stable portion of rope. Very few life rescue lines offer users a braided core technology.
The core undergoes steam stabilization during manufacture which enhances the lines flexibility and prevents hardening during service.
KERNMASTER polyester cover repels water far more readily than a traditional 100% nylon constructed line; this rapidly reduces drying time of the line as the polyester fiber used in the cover are non-hydroscopic. The ability of the outer sheaf to shed water reduces the capability of it becoming stiff when wet, allowing it to run through mechanical devices with ease.
|Weight (per metre)||82g/m|
We offer Royal Mail and UPS delivery services. Price and availability of each are dependent upon weights & location. All costs and delivery options are calculated at the checkout, please proceed through to basket for accurate quotation.
Royal Mail Services
Tracking your order
Returning or exchanging items
Returns Form Download
If in the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we are happy for you to return for refund or exchange items you are not satisfied with. This is subject to the return and receipt of your goods being in its original condition and packaging within 14 days of order date.
Please print off and complete the returns form filling in the relevant fields explaining what you want to exchange or return and why?
Please send this form back with the goods to return or exchange. We recommend you use a postal service that offers a tracked service as it’s your responsibility to get the parcel back to us.
Returning damaged or incorrect items
If in the unfortunate case you have received an item that you have not ordered or that has arrived to you in a less than satisfactory condition. Please print off and complete the returns form above. If you can return the goods to us we will exchange and refund your postage. In the instance that this is a heavy or awkward parcel to return it may prove beneficial for us to collect the item instead.
For any further assistance please contact email email@example.com or telephone 01670 789701 to communicate with us further regarding any issues.
We are keen to maintain a high level of customer service and are on hand to assist you in any way we can
Please note: On Saturday’s due to courier operating hours and lower staffing in store, assistance may be limited until the following Monday but we will endeavour to help you in any way we can.
Newcastle upon Tyne
• Refunds and Exchanges for all items, including faulty goods, can only be given within 14 days of receipt.
• We will issue a FULL REFUND (Excluding delivery charge) on receipt, we will exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred.
• The items being returned are your responsibility until we receive them back.
• As a recommendation and for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that carries insurance or tracking.
• If goods are returned to Gusthart’s due to being unable to be deliver, incorrect address or order refusal but you wish for us to despatch the goods again, a further delivery charge will be incurred. In the event of additional charges a member of the Gusthart’s team will contact you to arrange payment.
• The cost of returning is your responsibility and is therefore non-refundable, unless deemed necessary.
We are committed to ensuring your personal information is secure.
We accept all major credit and debit cards through a secured and fully PCI-compliant hosted payment page.
Online payments can also be made through PayPal and Amazon Pay. Both are widely used with excellent online reputations and offer buyer protection on all transactions.