Gear holders are c arefully positioned and visible by their fluorescent colors, the tool holders will carry all your
• 6 tool holders, carabiners, lanyards, pulleys, knife…
• 2 tool holders beneath the leg straps.
• 4 chainsaw hooks.
• 4 loops for caritool or Lodge-type gear holder.
• 1 molle-type hook for the first aid kit.
• The 10 quick adjustments make the harness easily adjustable to all body types.
• Two openable connectors allow you to easily add or change the bridge or the other accessories.
• The lateral attachment points are compact for the easy opening of the lanyard
Thanks to a blend of foams and innovative fabrics and a finely adjusted triangulation, the climbing harness KOALA
offers you unrivaled comfort and support.
• 3 different densities of foam.
• Good breathability and comfort that is both flexible and firm thanks to its thermo-regulated
SmartFoam back plate.
• Ergonomic semi-rigid and padded leg straps, for optimal comfort.
• The harness KOALA is compatible with the SK8 seat.
• Harness specially designed for pruning and tree climbing.
• It is both comfortable and light for easy movement in trees.
|Quick Release Waist Band||Yes|
|Quick Release Leg Loops||Yes|
|Weight||1.3kg - 1.4kg|
Free UK delivery on orders over £75
We operate FREE UK delivery on all orders over £75 exclusive of VAT
We offer Royal Mail, DPD and UPS delivery services. Price and availability of each are dependent upon weights & location. All costs and delivery options are calculated at the checkout, please proceed through to basket for accurate quotation.
Next day, Next day 12:00, Next day 10:30am.
Saturday, Saturday 12:00, Saturday 10:30
Sunday, Sunday 12:00
Next day (usually used for oversized parcels.)
Royal Mail Services
Tracking your order
Returning or exchanging items
Returns Form Download
If in the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we are happy for you to return for refund or exchange items you are not satisfied with. This is subject to the return and receipt of your goods being in its original condition and packaging within 14 days of order date.
Please print off and complete the returns form filling in the relevant fields explaining what you want to exchange or return and why?
Please send this form back with the goods to return or exchange. We recommend you use a postal service that offers a tracked service as it’s your responsibility to get the parcel back to us.
Returning damaged or incorrect items
If in the unfortunate case you have received an item that you have not ordered or that has arrived to you in a less than satisfactory condition. Please print off and complete the returns form above. If you can return the goods to us we will exchange and refund your postage. In the instance that this is a heavy or awkward parcel to return it may prove beneficial for us to collect the item instead.
For any further assistance please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01670 789701 to communicate with us further regarding any issues.
We are keen to maintain a high level of customer service and are on hand to assist you in any way we can
Please note: On Saturday’s due to courier operating hours and lower staffing in store, assistance may be limited until the following Monday but we will endeavor to help you in any way we can.
Newcastle upon Tyne
• Refunds and Exchanges for all items, including faulty goods, can only be given within 14 days of receipt.
• We will issue a FULL REFUND (Excluding delivery charge) on receipt, we will exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred.
• The items being returned are your responsibility until we receive them back.
• As a recommendation and for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that carries insurance or tracking.
• If goods are returned to Gusthart’s due to being unable to be deliver, incorrect address or order refusal but you wish for us to despatch the goods again, a further delivery charge will be incurred. In the event of additional charges a member of the Gusthart’s team will contact you to arrange payment.
• The cost of returning is your responsibility and is therefore non-refundable, unless deemed necessary.
We are committed to ensuring your personal information is secure.
We accept all major credit and debit cards through a secured and fully PCI-compliant hosted payment page.
Online payments can also be made through PayPal or through finance using DekoPay.
Paypal is widely used with an excellent online reputation and offers buyer protection on all transactions.
DekoPay is available to all users spending over £278 and allows users the option to spread the cost of their purchase spreading payments across either a 12, 18, 24 or 36 month period.
For more information relating to Deko click here