The antiSHOCK tool lanyard is another innovation for arborists from TEUFELBERGER. What makes this lanyard for tools so special is how it absorbs forces. In the event that more than 220 – 240 daN act on the lanyard – for example, if your saw gets stuck in a branch you are trying to cut off – then the tear webbing will be activated.
This reduces the dynamic force of the impact on the harness, fall protection system and anchor point of the climber to 150 - 180 daN. This product therefore prevents from injury. If the saw does not come unstuck again, the webbing will tear open completely after 70 cm and the tool will drop to the ground. Due to a special treatment of the yarns, the elastic webbing is exceptionally abrasion resistant.
This product has not been certified. We follow our system for identifying safe products - green identifies a PPE product, red means that a product has not been certified for PPE use.
Do not use this product to secure persons as defined by the EU Directive 89/686/EWG or for hoisting purposes as defined by the EU Directive 2006/42/EC.
We offer Royal Mail and UPS delivery services. Price and availability of each are dependent upon weights & location. All costs and delivery options are calculated at the checkout, please proceed through to basket for accurate quotation.
Royal Mail Services
Tracking your order
Returning or exchanging items
Returns Form Download
If in the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we are happy for you to return for refund or exchange items you are not satisfied with. This is subject to the return and receipt of your goods being in its original condition and packaging within 14 days of order date.
Please print off and complete the returns form filling in the relevant fields explaining what you want to exchange or return and why?
Please send this form back with the goods to return or exchange. We recommend you use a postal service that offers a tracked service as it’s your responsibility to get the parcel back to us.
Returning damaged or incorrect items
If in the unfortunate case you have received an item that you have not ordered or that has arrived to you in a less than satisfactory condition. Please print off and complete the returns form above. If you can return the goods to us we will exchange and refund your postage. In the instance that this is a heavy or awkward parcel to return it may prove beneficial for us to collect the item instead.
For any further assistance please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01670 789701 to communicate with us further regarding any issues.
We are keen to maintain a high level of customer service and are on hand to assist you in any way we can
Please note: On Saturday’s due to courier operating hours and lower staffing in store, assistance may be limited until the following Monday but we will endeavour to help you in any way we can.
Newcastle upon Tyne
• Refunds and Exchanges for all items, including faulty goods, can only be given within 14 days of receipt.
• We will issue a FULL REFUND (Excluding delivery charge) on receipt, we will exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred.
• The items being returned are your responsibility until we receive them back.
• As a recommendation and for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that carries insurance or tracking.
• If goods are returned to Gusthart’s due to being unable to be deliver, incorrect address or order refusal but you wish for us to despatch the goods again, a further delivery charge will be incurred. In the event of additional charges a member of the Gusthart’s team will contact you to arrange payment.
• The cost of returning is your responsibility and is therefore non-refundable, unless deemed necessary.
We are committed to ensuring your personal information is secure.
We accept all major credit and debit cards through a secured and fully PCI-compliant hosted payment page.
Online payments can also be made through PayPal and Amazon Pay. Both are widely used with excellent online reputations and offer buyer protection on all transactions.