– Upper material and chainsaw protection all uniquely riveted together from top to bottom
– Class 2/EN 17249 chainsaw protection (24 m/s)
– Aluminium protective toe cap
– Rubber rand protection to protect against scratches
– Round eyelets flush with the leather and rivet eyelets higher up the boot
– Shock-absorbing VIBRAM sole
– Sympatex membrane and Cordura lining
Upper: 2.5mm Perwanger Waterproof Gore Leather
Lining: Tepor membrane (breathable), Felt insole 3.5mm (breathable)
Sole: VIBRAM rubber with robust tread
The Pfanner Pilatus Chainsaw Protection Boot is the first boot designed specially for the Arborist.
The Pilatus Boot stands out with its patented rivets, which stably connect the upper material, the chainsaw protection and the rand protection. The boot is equipped with an aluminium protective cap and is a faithful companion both on the ground and when climbing.
This all-rounder with waterproof Sympatex membrane and Cordura lining is ideally suited for use in any weather and can cope with any terrain. The rivet eyelets are ideally suited for climbing as they do not damage the ropes.
Free UK delivery on orders over £75*
Orders UP TO £75 Excluding VAT
Standard DPD 2-3 Day Service £7.99 +VAT
DPD Next Day Service £8.99 +VAT
*Orders OVER £75 Excluding VAT
Standard DPD 2-3 Day Service FREE
DPD Next Day Service £8.99 +VAT
Delivery charges are based on orders UP TO 30kg and an extra £8.99 for each 30kg thereafter.
We offer DPD and UPS delivery services. Price and availability of each are dependent upon weights & location. All costs and delivery options are calculated at the checkout, please proceed through to basket for accurate quotation.
Next day, Next day 12:00, Next day 10:30am.
Saturday all day, Saturday before 12:00, Saturday before 10:30
Next day (Only used for oversized parcels.)
Chain Oil and 2 Stroke Oil
Tracking your order
To track your order please check your emails as we will send through your tracking number with your dispatch email. Also you will receive notification from DPD via text message and email should you supply your details when ordering.
Returning or exchanging items
If in the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we are happy for you to return for refund or exchange items you are not satisfied with. This is subject to the return and receipt of your goods being in its original condition and packaging within 14 days of order date.
Please print off and complete the returns form filling in the relevant fields explaining what you want to exchange or return and why?
Please send this form back with the goods to return or exchange. We recommend you use a postal service that offers a tracked service as it’s your responsibility to get the parcel back to us.
Returning damaged or incorrect items
If in the unfortunate case you have received an item that you have not ordered or that has arrived to you in a less than satisfactory condition. Please print off and complete the returns form above. If you can return the goods to us we will exchange and refund your postage. In the instance that this is a heavy or awkward parcel to return it may prove beneficial for us to collect the item instead.
For any further assistance please contact email email@example.com or telephone 01670 789701 to communicate with us further regarding any issues.
We are keen to maintain a high level of customer service and are on hand to assist you in any way we can
Please note: On Saturday’s due to courier operating hours and lower staffing in store, assistance may be limited until the following Monday but we will endeavour to help you in any way we can.
Gustharts Ltd Returns
Newcastle upon Tyne
• Refunds and Exchanges for all items, including faulty goods, can only be given within 14 days of receipt.
• We will issue a FULL REFUND (Excluding delivery charge) on receipt, we will exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred.
• The items being returned are your responsibility until we receive them back.
• As a recommendation and for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that carries insurance or tracking.
• If goods are returned to Gusthart’s due to being unable to be deliver, incorrect address or order refusal but you wish for us to despatch the goods again, a further delivery charge will be incurred. In the event of additional charges a member of the Gusthart’s team will contact you to arrange payment.
• The cost of returning is your responsibility and is therefore non-refundable, unless deemed necessary.
In order for the website to calculate shipping for your country you will need to input your delivery address. This will allow the website to calculate based upon the volumetric weight and destination country all of the available shipping options.
In ALL instances, any taxes or charges your country may impose upon import of goods are entirely your responsibility as outlined in our terms and conditions (see 3.6). Please contact your customs office to check if you're liable to incur importation charges.
We are committed to ensuring your personal information is secure.
We accept all major credit and debit cards through a secured and fully PCI-compliant hosted payment page.
Online payments can also be made through PayPal or through finance using DekoPay.
Paypal is widely used with an excellent online reputation and offers buyer protection on all transactions.
DekoPay is available to all users spending over £278 and allows users the option to spread the cost of their purchase spreading payments across either a 12, 18, 24 or 36 month period.
For more information relating to Deko click here