Moneyway is a Trading name of Secure Trust Bank PLC. Secure Trust Bank is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association. For more information please visit http://www.securetrustbank.com/
You will only be considered for finance if you:
• Are at least 18 years old
• You're in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
• Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
• Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
• Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
•Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this please contact us (your retailer) directly. We can cancel the application on your behalf. There is no need to contact Deko or your lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Deko will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, Deko will let you know who the lender is and provide you with their full contact details. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Gustharts Chainsaw Center is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 715248 and act as a credit intermediary.
Representative examples would be:
19.9% finance over 12 months
● Total order value =£600
● 10% deposit = £60
● Total amount of credit = £540
● Duration = 12 months
● Representative APR = 19.9%
● Interest charged = £54.96
● 12 monthly payments of = £49.58
● Total amount payable = £654.96
Complete the details below and click "Calculate" to view finance options...
representative APR over 12 months
representative APR over 18 months
representative APR over 24 months
representative APR over 36 months
representative APR over 48 months