Consumer credit service provided by Deko in association with Moneyway. Pay4Later is licensed by The Office of Fair Trading (Consumer Credit Licence: 0616240). For more information please refer to our frequently asked questions or visit https://www.dekopay.com/
Moneyway is a Trading name of Secure Trust Bank PLC. Secure Trust Bank is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, licensed by the Office of Fair Trading and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association. For more information please visit http://www.securetrustbank.com/
You will only be considered for finance if you:
• Are at least 18 years old
• You're in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
• Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
• Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
• Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
• Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this please contact us (your retailer) directly. We can cancel the application on your behalf. There is no need to contact Deko or your lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
Complete the details below and click "Calculate" to view finance options...
representative APR over 12 months
representative APR over 18 months
representative APR over 24 months
representative APR over 36 months
representative APR over 48 months