Once you have filled in your returns form information, you can simply post your item(s) back to our returns address, OR We've now partnered with Royal Mail returns services for UK Parcels to make returning your items even easier.
Please note - This service can only be used for items being returned for a REFUND Only, please re-order the correct size.
Royal Mail Price £3.60*
* No upfront charge - will be deducted from your refund amount.
Create your return label, then either drop the parcel off at the nearest service point or arrange a collection from home.
Once the return label has been generated you can either print the label, have the label brought with the postman on collection or scan a QR code to print the label when you drop off at the post office or Royal Mail customer service point.
Please Note Royal Mail only covers parcels up to a value of £100, in the event your return is lost we would only be able to refund you a maximum of £100, we recommend taking this into account when deciding whether to return with this service.
By creating a label and returning with Royal Mail on our account you agree to have the cost of the label deducted from any refund amount, this will be applied irrespective of the reason for return.
You can still arrange your own return with whichever method is most suitable for your needs, if for example you are returning a high value item it may be worth returning with service that offers additional compensation, in which case please return to our address:Unit 31, Milkhope Centre, Blagdon, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DA
Returning or exchanging items
If in the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are happy for you to return for refund or exchange items you are not satisfied with.
This is subject to the return and receipt of your goods being in its original condition and packaging within 30 days of order date.
Please print off and complete the returns form, filling in the relevant fields explaining what you want to exchange or return and why?
Please send this form back with the goods to return or exchange. We recommend you use a postal service that offers a tracked service, as it’s your responsibility to get the parcel back to us.
Returning damaged or incorrect items
If in the unfortunate case, you have received an item that you have not ordered or that has arrived to you in a less than satisfactory condition.
Please print off and complete the returns form above.
If you can return the goods to us, we will exchange and refund your postage.
In the instance that this is a heavy or awkward parcel to return, it may prove beneficial for us to collect the item instead.
For any further assistance, please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01670 789701 to communicate with us further regarding any issues.
We are keen to maintain a high level of customer service and are on hand to assist you in any way we can.
Gustharts Ltd Returns, Unit 31, Milkhope Centre, Blagdon, Newcastle upon Tyne ,NE13 6DA
• Refunds and Exchanges for all items, including faulty goods, can only be given within 30 days of receipt.
• We will issue a FULL REFUND (Excluding delivery charge) on receipt, we will exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred.
• The items being returned are your responsibility until we receive them back.
• As a recommendation and for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that carries insurance or tracking.
• If goods are returned to Gusthart’s due to being unable to be delivered, incorrect address or order refusal, but you wish for us to despatch the goods again, a further delivery charge will be incurred. In the event of additional charges, a member of the Gusthart’s team will contact you to arrange payment.
• The cost of returning is your responsibility and is therefore non-refundable, unless deemed necessary.